San Jose del Cabo – Produce Market tour and Cooking Class Experience
- Adult Ages 15+
- Kid Ages 7–14
- Infants Ages 2-6
The Best Mexican Cooking Experience in San Jose del Cabo!
What to Expect
Get ready to enjoy the best Cooking Experience in San Jose del Cabo with Chef Francisco Morales. Your cooking day begins with your Master Chef guiding you through the Local Mexican markets where the native families find the freshest produce. Chef Francisco will also take you to visit a “Tortilla Factory” from where you will pick the fresh dough to hand-make your own corn tortillas.
Once at the home of your Chef you will learn how to cook the best of the Mexican salsas and dishes. Make your own Margarita and have lots of fun in the best authentic “Local family experience” in San Jose del Cabo. BIENVENIDOS AMIGOS!
Book your cooking class today and experience the authentic flavors of Mexico!
What will we cook and when:
- Monday: Tamales, Enchiladas, Gorditas and more.
- Tuesday: Mole Sauce (all from scratch and step by step)
- Wednesday: Pork Tacos (Carnitas and Pastor)
- Thursday: Pozole Day (Mexico’s finest)
- Friday: Mexican Barbacoa (Beef or Chicken)
- Saturday: Fish and Sea food (ceviches and more)
Please Note: In all classes you will learn how to make Tortillas, we will also cook two up to four different salsas, and one or two side dishes and guacamole.