Puerto Vallarta – Cooking Class Experience with Market Tour
When: Monday to Friday at 10 a.m.
Duration: Up to 5 hours
Infants: Children from 0 to 6 years old go for free
Where: In the home of the Chef (all details will be provided on your booking confirmation)
Group size: Shared/public experiences will seat a maximum of 10 people.
We offer Private cooking experiences in our kitchen and we also go to your condo or villa.
- Adult Ages 15+
- Kids Ages 7-14
An authentic “from scratch” cooking class!
What to Expect:
Meet Chef Enrique and begin a fun Cooking Experience in Puerto Vallarta with a visit to one of the town markets and to the “Tortilla Factory” to get the fresh dough to hand-make your own corn tortillas.
At the market, you will also learn about the spices, chiles and the different produces cultivated in the area and how to pick them and also about the cultural legacy behind the Mexican recipes.
Our Puerto Vallarta cooking class takes place in Chef Enrique’s home; he and his family are happy to welcome you for an authentic “Mi Casa es Su Casa Cooking Experience”
Cook, learn, have fun, eat and enjoy an authentic Mexican feast!
We also offer Private Cooking Experiences in our kitchen or in your kitchen:
- Chef’s Table – Private Experience (Evening)
- Private Cooking Class with Market Tour (Morning )
- Private Mexican Cooking Class in your Kitchen (Evening)
Travel Safe, We respect and follow all health and safety protocols recommended by authorities.
- Tour of the local Produce Market.
- All ingredients, purified water.
- Margaritas cocktail lesson
- Cooking class by Master Chef and recipes
Why Choose Puerto Vallarta Cooking Class?
A Must Do Experience in PV
“The meal was delicious, the environment very homey and hospitable, and the knowledge that Enrique passed on was both interesting and detailed. We would definitely take another class from Cookin’ Vallarta!.” -ScottySJC | Nov 2019 Read this review on Trip Advisor
View our TripAdvisor | View our Facebook | View our Instagram
- Taco feast: Street style Pork Tacos (Pibil or al Pastor), Tortillas, Salsas and Guacamole.
- Chocolate Mole, Mexican rice and Poblano cream soup, all from scratch (grandma’s recipes)
- Sea Food and Fish day: Ceviche, Mexican Style Shrimp, Octopus or Fish Bbq, Tortillas and Guacamole.
- Tamales and Chiles Rellenos, Salsas, Guacamole and Tortillas
- The Best of Jalisco: Birria in Adobo sauce, Sopes with Guacamole, Salsas and Home made Tortillas.
Daily: Margarita cocktail lesson
Please Note: We can easily customize and accommodate our menu to vegans, vegetarians, gluten free, dairy free, etc.
In all classes you will learn how to make tortillas and different salsas, and also one or two side dishes and guacamole.
- Private cooking classes are now available for online booking! Click “Book Now” to view options.
- For team building and corporate cooking classes, please get in touch with us: [email protected]
- We can always customize our cooking class for private groups.