Cabo San Lucas – Cooking Class Experience and Local Markets
- Adult Ages 15+
- Kid Ages 7–14
- Infant Ages 6 and under
Authentic Market-to-Table Cooking Class in Cabo San Lucas with the Radilla Family
Start your culinary adventure in Cabo San Lucas with a guided tour of the local Mexican markets, where you’ll learn about the freshest produce and native culinary traditions; you’ll learn how to cook the best of Mexican salsas and dishes. Delight in your own fresh creations, sip a margarita, and savor the fruits of your labor in a truly authentic local family experience.
What to Expect:
- Shop for fresh produce with your Master Chef at a local Mexican market.
- Visit a tortilla factory to pick up fresh dough and learn how to hand-make your own corn tortillas.
- Cook traditional Mexican dishes with your Master Chef in their kitchen.
- Enjoy a delicious meal with margaritas and good company.
- Market tour
- Bottles of water, tequila tasting, soft drinks, and all ingredients
- Cooking class for handmade tortillas, salsas, guacamole, side dishes or soup, and a main course
- Souvenir apron
- Monday: Mole sauce, rajas poblanas, 3 different salsas, and queso fundido
- Tuesday: Tamales (chicken, pork, or vegetarian), Mexican refried beans, pico de gallo, poblano chile sauce, guacamole, and homemade tortillas
- Wednesday: Beef birria, adobo sauce, 3 different salsas, poblano sauce, pico de gallo, tortillas, and guacamole
- Thursday: Paella, seafood dishes, queso fundido with shrimp, guacamole, and picaditas
- Friday: Carnitas and al pastor taco feast, 3 different salsas, tortillas, and Mexican refried beans
- Saturday: Chiles rellenos, enchiladas, sopes, salsas, and guacamole
Book your cooking class today and experience the best of Mexican cuisine!